Monday, October 15, 2007

Is this freedom?

After I was freed from my captivity I was stuck in this bag and was carried onto a boat. I was taken to Seattle. At first I was thrilled to be out of that government facility....
But then I wondered which was better...
After I got to know my new captors I began to like them. They taught me how to play B.S.
It really wasn't so bad.
No....
Not bad at all...
We had some Thai food at West Lake Center.
And I tried root beer. It was pretty good, definitely better than the prison rations they fed me.... I also showed the girls how you effectively kill someone. We documented this with their camera. I'll post them later.

1 comment:

Elyse said...

I enjoyed our trip to seattle too. I never caught your name, by the way. Also, I'm not Elyse. I'm the girl in the blue shirt. Named Griselda. Only not really. And I think that that mean man should not have kept you captive. I /feel/ for you. Call me. We'll talk. You can get help, and I think you'll realize that your feelings are normal. You are a healthy, thriving person, and you need to complete your grieving process. Heal. Heal. Heal.

~Not really Griselda.